Friday 1 March 2019

YOU (1)

Sometimes all I think about is you and all of the things that you do.....
The thought of you is stuck on me like glue.....

There's a little more shine in my eyes and happiness in my life because of you....
Your touch on my skin brings back life in my veins anew....
And the look in your eyes a bloody heavenly view...

 With you in my life, the skies remain overly blue and your presence glows rays of warmth and light...
Your finger tips on my skin, a feeling so young...

You came to me like a luminous dot appearing  in the cloudless portion of my life.....STAR

Your heart and soul a treasure for keeps and just so you should know, I wrote all of this for you....

3 comments:

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...