Thursday 5 January 2017

Notes from the inside 3

The morning comes by so fast.....
My dreams don't really last long enough when my night seems to crush.....
Everything, seemed to have happened in a flash,
But thinking of you ne'er stops my heart from beating this fast.......

My is, my was, I wish you could be my now.....
Your face was drawn on the walls of my heart,
When I was with you, time flew by so fast...
Your smile got tattooed on my mind...
It still feels like my past is in the present,
Every time your voice keeps echoing in my head....

You left my heart bleeding...
Your finger prints touch back on my skin...
You're gone for some days, maybe even years.....
I have no words of wisdom,
To ease my aching heart...

You are gone and I will be here,
A thousand miles apart
But even though you're so far away....
My heart beats so fast at the thought of your smile..........☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...