Saturday 26 September 2015

Hate mail

The blade of rage flows down my wrist,
every single time i see your name or updates,
like am playing a violin of flesh.
A red river rushes down my arm and floods in my palm...


No matter how much i ignore,
my body is filling with hatred, i truly hate you
yes you've heard me....


my eyes are weary, illusions are all i see,
or am i just hallucinating??
my heart aches with regret from all the memories that were left

Choking on words
strangled by long lived lies
blinded by the insidious smiles
that i keep gettin from a bunch of fake friends
who just talk shit behind my back
I hate those too

I hate you for your likes and your comments
i dnt know what you will call me....
but if you give people your fake smiles and act all supportive when all you do
is poison them,
Hell is the place that suits you well


so am sending you this hatemail
hope it makes you pale
cause i wish you could just end up in hell
cause that place suits you well....😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
now go ahead and hang yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...