Tuesday 15 September 2015

The darkest part of me

Started with a drop of salt and water from my eye,
A TEAR.....
the day i like to tame the saddest of all,
after the flame died away
that is when sadness, loneliness and darkness filled my soul....
all i felt was the cold..

The darkest part of me...
was lit up immediately..
understanding me is quite impossible
for if all i hide and feel was to be spoken,
you'd all stop for a while not to smile, perhaps walk a mile and fracture at every word I'd speak.

my cloud has no silver lining
it rains too much to shine,
am hidden behind a mask,
strugling to come out,
am a burning flame, a dark rose..
praying endlessly for benediction...

My twisting emotions
are ever in motion...
my fears haunt me, they try to break my word and kill my dream
guilt points to me with a long bony finger..
incages me in darkness,
am lost in my maze of blackness....

while my world crashes down
something new has come in my life....
the desire to kill all the demons n my mind away
the urge to thrill, i must melt down these hills
somebody out there forgave my sins..

Deep down my heart and inside my soul...
a new life must begin, i want to learn , i want to search
and find something worth living for.

But first Lord i need forgiveness, the strength to let go, be free and love again....
Everything is bound to break sooner or later...

2 comments:

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...