Saturday 26 September 2015

The naked Truth


I sit alone for quite long
with a darkened heart,
it always feels like
 a Heavy cloud just covered the skies
the rains are forming up wildly
its gonna rain.......

my heart beats so hard like the thunder storms
its becoming scary in here,
a sharp spark of lightening strikes hitting my chest,
these sharp pains....
i can barely breath.....

Its the fear of the unknown
i did what i had to and now they will know,
i can't face the world anymore
the storm is unbearable

I have sinned with my body and mind
trapped by guilt and shame
everything else is the same,
by why am i the only I that can admit it???
bells ring in my head, but the memories, none of that i can remember....



I tamed myself 'dark child', my soul is cold
i have this thirst for blood
thick enough to run down my vains, cause clearly am getting drained.....
too many fingers pointing and poking me,
my body is sore.....

But this is the truth
I can't bear feeling this way
i dont know what am thinking
Its gonna rain now
my eyes feel heavy,
guilt, shame and regret keep reminding me
that am a child in darkness,
beautiful with my blackness.....
i posses kindness but of what use is it if am surrounded by darkness??

Am a mess,
but il give u a message,
you can hate me, rate me
leave me and tame me because of what i may have done
but one thing you will never
take away is my possession
my dignity and my happiness

when all hope gets lost
something reminds me that there is a God that loves me with this darkness,
just the way i am..
be reminded, before you judge others,
think about what you did the other day

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...