Saturday 2 December 2023

Dear love

Dear love

I seek to return to thy alcove
As softly as browned-eyed angels rive.
To give thee my kisses and heart as cold as the moon and deathly as the crimson tide...

Dear love
you have left me in unknown ways without companion
And my mind to woe as my life lies in fortune's hand....

The night,
It is a great thing
A great thing to me,.with candles lit, I reminisce the nights of bliss we lay with bodies craving the other and our hearts in love revelry as we kissed...

Dear love,
None of them have brought forth that joy
The night or day
As they come pale as season grieves...

Dear love, 
How did I love thee?
To the depth, breadth and height my soul could reach...
To the level of everyday's quiet need,
By sun and candle lit,
With my childhood's faith

Dear love,
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose.....
Lost to life's uncertainties and words that end

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...