Saturday 9 December 2023

Fallen Flame

I will not carry your heart from the flicker

For my heart's demise is what you cost..

I will not lose my mind or my eyes

Four hundred and fifteen times

Or drawn in depression 

Or sit in the comfort of sharing the woes of our two paged love story


I will go bankrupt of sorrow or thoughts of you

And be happy, 

That I know.

I will be doing this alone

As I have no twin soul or twin flame 

For impatient hearts, indecisive minds

And narcissistic men.

I will follow to the flames

And drag you back with fumes in it.


I will forget our meadow,

Where we used to roam 

Where we used to laugh and smile and dance and lay under the candle light and forget all the troubles of life

But one thing I will never forget?


A thing you will never ever know......

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...