Saturday 4 June 2016

Not just a man

Not just a man....
I don't just need a man.....
I need a heart that will love me truly and no one else through the thicks and thins of this life....
Not just any kind of man
I need hands that will hold me up when I trip and fall on my way to the top....
The kind of eyes that will look at me everyday like the first day that we met..... No not just a man

I can get one anytime I want....
I need emotions that will be attached with mine,
I need love that is pretty much hard to find....
the kind that hardly dies.....
a mind tht will bond with mine to try and sort things out and a man to tell me baby let's go even when I can't find the strength to stand.....
I won't settle for just any man..

There is quite a number on the streets but I don't need just any man..
I need someone I can connect with, fight with, laugh with, live with, grow with and die with......
Together and forever.......
Not just a man
Yes they do exist.
A man with flaws but knows where he stands...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...