Thursday 5 July 2018

Beyond you...

You are afraid of your dark side
The pain and seemingly rough road...
I know you try so hard to hide it
But baby everything I fell in love with is on the inside....

When you feel so alone and lost in the darkest of nights..
I want to be there with you and share the light from my broken halo.
Whatever you don't have, I want to have it with you when
everything will be alright.

On the darkest side of you is a beautiful sky with stars shining through.
Those tears in your eyes create a uniquely wonderful view
I can see right inside of you....
Beneath you're beautiful

Hold on a little longer, I know it's hard and scary
But with God on our side, everything will fall into place.

3 comments:

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...