Tuesday 24 July 2018

You should know that...

You are all that matters now...
For I see no one but you.
When my heart became a hard frozen tomb, you came and kissed in emotions of life anew..

Your eyes,  cold as ice
They dagger to my soul love, passion and lust...
Emotional satisfaction in its entirety.
Your angel wings cover up my ugly horns
And yes that is true..

In the darkest of nights and the days of weeks,  these eyes burn hungry,  for your saccharine smile,
My palms itch mercilessly for a feel of your skin.....
And my lips crave with desire for your graceful kiss divine.

I wish upon the silvery river and blood moon that we remain soul mates forever!
And as I am wrapped in my woe,
I want you to know that
I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...