Wednesday 19 December 2018

Cryptic Existence

Reflecting on myself feels utterly alien....
Ardent compulsion to being a better me....
Infinity and invisibility
Is my existence,  my own illusion......
Am I completely there?

Once I was lost in the infertile existence of my soul....
To drill a hope in the inundated soul was profoundly difficult as gale had blown away the talisman.....
But as the saying goes,  after every storm the sun will smile,  sol married with the skies and beauty with purpose was reborn......

Now free from the chains of social acceptance and prison society has created for everyone struggling for recognition...
Trading  life for existence,  love for money,  freedom for safety,  or didnity for acceptance.
I won't put my life on the line......

Everyting exists for a reason,  and behind that there is a meaning....
Without birth and death,  life would be stagnant,
Without freedom there would be no safety, 
Without the clouds in the skies,  rains wouldn't fall,
Without rythym and sound,  what is music?
Without struggles, trials and failures,  success would be absolutely meaningless.....

Now imagine a day with complete absence of sol,  absolute gloom......

If I could imagine life without God,  I would not be in existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...