Monday 13 January 2020

Of fathomless retrogression

My walls have fallen,
But before then,
they used to talk, just about how much we, my mind and soul thought you were real...
The eerie face that seemed so real  and at the same time full of painful truth fell along with it,
Those were my emotions going down.
Every feeling turned turtle....

Breathing in the dark has been like poison to my soul,
As the antidote remains unknown, it's killing me slowly...
Now am trying to live with this space, no inbetweens, am slowly fading....

My wounds bleed
As my soul cries....
Colliding sweat and tears,
my eyes weep..
My sanity is in peril.
If my heart forgot to beat, you would be the last thing I had felt....
Because I want you to be....

Now let me waste away without those walls, for the rains to wash away these tainted emotions and grow me my flowers in Felicity.......

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you 💕💕😘 sometimes it's a happy thing to go all the way back to make things right...

      Delete

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...