Thursday 16 January 2020

Of inscrutable beginnings TODAY

Today,
My love went to the grave,
The sun didn't shine after the rains...
Today there was an unsettled rush through my veins,
Disarray inside my head so my heaven went Hades....

Today, once again am in this place...
Where my emotions drove back to yesterday....
My feelings were chambered into emotions that died a painful death but to rise in glory!
Today I rose with my Halo....

Today marked the end of my dreaming, thinking and wishing that I could have been the sun that woke you up on the morning or hold your hand when you're almost falling....
Today my thoughts went out on the ebb...
From a lover's imagination ...
Today, I began my journey of realization.

Today I bought a smile with the pain
That came along with thinking that you were heartfelt....
But regardless of what your painted picture dented,
Today was the first day of my Triumph!!
My emotions re born
A life began.

*Of inscrutable beginnings*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...