Tuesday 2 November 2021

Wanting You

Cognizantly aware of the shadowy place that I have entered
blurred by the colors of what I think and feel and what should I do?
In this place is wanting, wanting and wanting, the room is filled with emotions of lusting, lusting and lusting 
and on the walls are shadow smiles full of wishes, wishes and wishes
of you

Before I got here, somewhere behind the chitty chats and happy hellos
Our need was evident. Simply wanting.
For me, its been wanting your sin
wanting your pain,
wanting your warmth
wanting your name
wanting you to love me, 
wanting you to save me, 
wanting you to leave me
wanting you to touch me,
wanting you to comfort me
wanting you to STOP
But wanting while not wanting you makes me even want you more.

What torture lurks within a single thought.
my weary mind aches with it's presence.
It's days and days of seeing your name and questions of how you truly feel that constantly remind me of how crushed I am with having you in my mind.
Strange how wanting while not wanting you gives me courage to hold everything to a stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...