Monday 24 January 2022

Loving Me (Letters to self)


Loving me is like kisses from moonlight and caresses from the stars

Thinking about me is like dancing from Jupiter to Mars

Being me is like dancing in the rain, such a delight

This love for me is a revolution and every inch of me is matching for it

The universe wove me from a constellation and each star represents a part of my life, beautiful, strong and bright.



I have forgiven myself, I let it all go, I choose me, 

and I will continue to love myself in a way that no one else ever will because

Loving me has been the simplest, quietest and yet most powerful revolution ever!


Love always,

Lisa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...