Sunday 19 July 2015

Imperfection

The pain of looking in a mirror and seeing
 a reflect that ought to be imperfect,
Lord it looks disturbing...
I cant even tell if the girl i see is me...

The shadows cloak my heart
They creep in from my past
The guilt, the pain, the shame and all those mistakes that turn out to be regrets...
But really that is just part of the start...

I contain only little charm
I give best the gift of harm
Maybe thats what it really is to be human.
This imperfection i cant equal
I could be rated evil,
But the blame cant be placed on my ego
Its because sometimes i just cant compare whats good from evil
I long to heal though
So u must know its perfection that i seek

I have been trying to fit in for ages
Flipping off the pages, am so tired of faking
I may flip, am a freak and i could be really creepy
But this girl is really me.....

You can either love me, or leave me,
I wont lose it because this is who i really am,
a perfection of imperfection.....

The perfection that i sought
Made me learn quite alot,
 i will never stay the same, yes i may not even win this game..
of being soo perfect
But truth be told,
Av learnt that imperfection is where perfection lies....😊😊😊😊💪☺✌

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...