Wednesday 22 July 2015

i gotta heal

something i need to confess on
there was no connection..
these emotions deep down my extra beated heart have no affection.....

the pain i feel is so disturbing.....
i should have listened,
to my inner voice that is locked up
am just hoping that this emotion wont cut my heart open...

am human, a woman usually mistaken
i have to mention that at times things that i despise jus get to happen...

when i can't control it,
i wana blame it on dad
mayne he should have never died.....
am so broken..

when i try to pick up these personal pieces,
life just pulls me down towards streams of cold rated blood,
so how can i pass

i need to be held
i need to be told
that all is ok,
my scars are too open...

why did this happen??
my heart is haunted,
my mind distorted...
why am i still living?

this baggage is quite a package...
the litle light has flashed to darkness....
i cant contain it but i must accept it....

my heart is hurting,
i feel a lot of pain....
something like a disappointment,
wish i could just flip off some pages but its hard to ignore the message that my heart is sending.....

things gotta change.
this pain is real i gotta heal..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...