Tuesday 28 July 2015

Dear Life Partner

Dear Life Partner

I can't wait for every second that you and i will spend together.....
Regardless of the weather....
we wil be forever.

When i think about my future all i see is you
because i know that with you,
the wish i made will finally came true.
I wished on that one bright star in the sky
that someone would love me and be that special guy. ...
Well you will be my miracle man....

I will be right besides you
more than just a partner or a lover
i will be your friend....
through it all, wil have each other.....

I apologise for my mistakes, attitudes, and anger levels because trust me,
there's no guarantee that they will not be there...

BUT till the end,
I'll be with you ..........
that's what i wana do..
move with time.

so when you get angry, I'll try and contain the anger and probably the messy attitude that will come wth the anger....
Honey I'll smile all the way,
perhaps everyday..

when you're sad i will be the smile that you will need to laugh again...
i will believe in you
see the best in you...
i just hope you will do the same...

As my husband,
you will have my hand
up in everything you wana do.....
climb mountains, cry fountains and most of all pray together.
U will have my hand forever..

And sometimes
I know that we will lay back to back in silence
but i will never slip away to coldness.
In the darkness, I'll keep my silence
just to listen to your heart beat
So i will keep feeling close.

Through your storms, stones and thorns,
I will be strong
to be the one you can lean on..

I will fight not fight my strength to untape my mouth
cause with you i know I'll be free to speak my mind..
and I'll learn to just let it out..

I JUST WANT YOU TO BE SURE THAT I AM YOURS......

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...