Sunday 9 August 2015

Ignorance

sometimes i lay awake in the night
trying to get over a life full of lies.....
when i lookout the window, i yearn fr the dark skies
without the stars.....
hoping my heart could have less of scars .....

I cant see with scientific eyes,
like everybody does.
I don't know how flowers grow
a star is a star as i see, ,
a rose is just a rose.
Am not planet wise, i dont wana know.....

Ignorance is bliss,
i tell my soul.
oh well, it seems so strange to know nothing,
never to be sure of what z real or rather right...
i should probably switch on that light....

I find myself trying to fix things that aint even broken
 its like every word i speak has already been spoken...

 I dont pay much attention to my mind
especially during those hard times
coz when i feel like my life doesn't make sence,
i know its caused by my own tolerable IGNORANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...