Thursday 13 August 2015

My Travel piece (The beauty of Nature)

The nature of nature
is the nature i simply dont understand...
Its amazing
i can't stop gazing

at the trees nd their branches,
the hills and their bushes...
The sweet fresh air oozing from them....
its the beauty of nature that
excites me....

Traveling through these roads with goosebumps...
not even feeling these bumps...
My eyes are stuck out the window,
even the wind knows....
The beauty and nature of nature...

incomparable,
nothing can compete it whatsoever....
i say its unbeatable coz even the view out here is unbelievable....
its like plants are talking somehow...
sending messages to my heart
then to my soul,
i feel at eaze,
this is what i need....

The beauty of nature
and its nature...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...