Monday 10 August 2015

Nobody cares

I have black messy hair..
swelled white eyes
usually in my sweater
a girl that nobody bothers to understand
but who cares??
my nose still catches the air..

Its like my words hurt people around me
so i keep my mouth taped
with my fingers crossed over my lips...
they dont even know me,
yet they placed me behind dark curtains ..
that am certain

My soul usually hurts
its the pokes of those fingers that they keep pointing at me,
easily and always judged
but i keep no grudge
perhaps you should read my story....

i have quite a smile
i guess it just keeps me alive when in despair..
my type is rare
but nobody cares......

You have no idea what i have been through...
where the darkness in me lies,
theres a light that outshines it.......
but nobody cares

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...