Sunday 19 July 2015

mixed feelings

The fire that others fear
is the heat i long to bear...
I usually have despair
but anyway who cares??
This life cant be so fair

Everything is going wrong
and its kinda taking long.
I feel like an old worn out shoe
i am not very new. .
Its like am in the wrong place
and everything is happening in some
kind of race...

Keeping up with things today,
is harder than my words can say
for everytime i think am strong
there i fall on many thorns...
and all i can tell me is that am
Human so i pick up my personal
pieces and rise again..

Life is like a maze
so i just sit here and gaze
i sit all by myself for no one can
understand better than i ..
Am amazed.....

Anyway, my wrist is the prisoner
holding in my life's blood.
I ponder the emptiness of my
own existence...
its like nobody loves me....

I must belong somewhere
i need to show who i really  am
but mayne......
there's too many words i can't spell
my slick slippery heel is a banana peel
Maybe someday i will heal
from these feelings down here

No one will understand,
definitely not in this land....

2 comments:

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...