Wednesday 24 February 2021

Is the love dying?

Ice, water, gas,... DISAPPEAR.

Life, birthed, lived, gone.....

DEATH.

Like love dying, but slowly.


Am watching us slowly depart as you do not remember me as you did anymore.

I was in your field of flowers, warm sunlight pouring on my temples and the cold rain running down my petals. You loved to see me bloom for your Caress. 

Nothing feels the same anymore..

Is the love dying?


Suddenly, the days have become empty,

A lot of humans, however, you not being a part of them..

Empty of your presence, calls, tags or texts

Should I keep on waiting

Or should I just stop?

Is the love dying?


Emotional cease-fires as my soul is starting to feel like a wound that won't stop bleeding. 

Zero persistence, we are almost none existent 

Is the love dying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...