Saturday 23 January 2016

For a friend


I'm not sure when and how it happened
But I'm very glad it did
You came into my life
When I really needed a friend

Your kindness and tender heart is what I fell for
Very new but yet its feels like I have known you forever......

The only thing I know about you is your last name
it's kinda insane
But the important thing I know is You are a good person, at least so it seems.

Calm as the waters in the sea,
Brave as the the stars at night, no one can steal your shine.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™ˆ
I hope our friendship goes a mile......

We sit and we type, and we stare at our screens,
We all have to wonder, what this possibly means...

We give kisses and hugs, and sometimes flirt,
On WhatsApp we chat deeply, and reveal why we hurt.
We have formed a bond
but why, we don't know,
I hope that our friendship will flourish and grow.

The more I get to know you
The more I know myself
And this is why I'm thankful
For you are just yourself

You and I are different
But in many ways the same
Your good ear and tender heart
Will always find you fame

My writing may not be so perfect but.....
I promise to always be here
Forever and to the end.
Well thats if you need me as your friendπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...