Wednesday 13 June 2018

Before it runs out!

The break of dawn teaches me how to breath in fresh air of a new day in love and how to see the beauty that comes with every single person and thing am blessed with regardless of their flaws.....

As I walk into the day,
the sun burns down every inch of negativity in its diversity and brings out the glow of a right attitude towards myself and the world around me..

As I look onto this path,  Mother Nature and it's beauty in entirety, urges me to see the best in others, for just as every flower is beautiful in its own way,  so is everyone,
and most of all it teaches me that the beauty of life itself lies in serenity that comes with self reception.

The music in my ears teaches me how to treasure every moment and dance away all the worries, regrets,  sorrows and pain that life could have possibly thrown at me and it reminds me that simple words can give life to a beat and the right rhythm can move you to a better place.

The wind and it's breeze as it blows in my way reminds me that not everything is worth giving my attention to, like the opinions of others...
And it teaches me that life is beautiful when you pay no attention to where the bad vibes are coming from... So just enjoy the piece of cake...

And finally,
Twilight and it's obscurity remind me that everything comes to an end in life,  but before it, comes the day with beautiful opportunities to love and live. Even breath runs out at some point so why waste right now with worries, regrets, hatred and self pity?

*So every beat of my heart is a constant reminder that BEFORE IT RUNS OUT, I should*
*LOVE NOW,  FORGIVE NOW, LAUGH NOW,  EXPLORE NOW,  DANCE NOW,  BE HAPPY NOW AND LIVE NOW*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...