Wednesday 13 June 2018

Touch me where it burns *2*

Hearts racing wild and slow..
Thoughts revolving around my head
Your presence is simply crushing down these walls of steel.....
From across the room I can hear your blood boiling like a hot spring...
And I can tell your body language is bonafide

The sight of you my darling starts up an itch of unspeakable desires under my skin..
Amatory desires flowing rapidly in this passionate stream....

In your eyes is a hunger in which we both need to feed....
A hunger for love
A hunger for a touch of our bodies
A hunger for satisfaction of our equal desires.......

Your touch always comes as something I have never felt and your lips hold in them the sacred kiss that opens the doors to our consecrated chambers...

My body trembles and weakens from the strokes of your fingers on my skin....
Just so you may know, the only thing between me and death my darling is your affection and undivided attention
For I come alive when you show me wonders divine.......

So if it pleases us both
Enslave me in your arms
For our own hot-blooded desires.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...