Friday 15 June 2018

Rest in peace angel *Alaa*

Another star added to the skies
For God only takes the best.....
A loving soul departed but there's one thing I should have said...
God called your name *Alaa* then
You closed your eyes and held His hand....

We were supposed to hang out,
You wanted to see how Ezra has grown
And you were wanting to see the best for me
But you had to go....

You are my angel now
For in moments when I feel lonely and sad,
I can hear a voice in my ears saying smile Lisa...
Remember the times we shared together,
Remember the music,  the laughter,  the teasing and all the beautiful moments and don't worry my friend,
Am up here missing you all but my soul is with you and am forever going to be watching you from above!....

Your death struck like lightening...
And all am left with is your sweater, memories of the moments we shared together and scars from your demise....
Only silent whispers are left as I reminisce....

The world's a little quieter now
Our bodies have lost their strength to the thought that you'll fly forever and
Our hearts are missing you dearly.

Continue to rest in peace Alaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...