Wednesday 30 October 2019

Excuse me.

A tear stained face
As my heart badly aches
Thinking about  this ain't worth it...
Allow me to be the bigger person and give you space.....
*Please excuse me as I walk away*

I am through with trying
Am over with hoping and wishing
And am so tired of dreaming
That some day you could actually handle your emotions  and consider mine...

I watch you as I watch the stars.
From so far away but it's quite a view... I think so much of how I coul have loved you but only if you knew....

My arms know there's no need to reach for you as my body has finally learnt not to yearn for you.
For the more I needed is the less you gave,  I guess you thought that it worked that way..

I cling to old memories and hope for a better beginning....
Been trying to let go for a long time but I guess this time I am winning! 

So *please excuse me as I walk away* and settle for what I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...