Monday 25 May 2020

Of Obscure logics

Thoughts.....
Torture,
Growing, constant..
My mind, forlagen.
I have found in recurring joy pain refined,
Neither of us is happy
Yet embedded in emotions of clay,
Bound to break each other and calling it love.

Pouring, glowing and burning.
That's me when I ramble through these thoughts of mine.
Trying to love right down the bone but am reminded carefully that I was told and learnt the hard way before,
Never to give all the heart for love. Wether it really is or not.

Our moments, very brief, dreamy and such a kind delight.
Never meaning more than should, equal affection never a sting  albeit coming with laughter, songs, and kisses to great commerce.

My heart in this very moment has began it's vigil though already embarked on really....
A little hope here and fear knowing fully that whatever I have done cannot be undone.
The love I dipped myself in cannot be dished out anymore,
It's messy, selfish and not as bold as I expected.

Not a minute too soon for my deflating balloon to settle down from wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...