Sunday 11 June 2023

Moments

 From I love Yous,  to I miss yous, to nothing new......Just awkward silence and busy days or lost signals


It's in these moments I remember how it used to be, the days we called just to say hi or talk for a while and it was hard to say goodbye...


In moments like these, the bright stars shiver in distance as I love him fully and think about the times he loved me too.

I reminisce of the moments my hands held on to his,  as we walked in streets or made love in places we stayed....


In these moments, I remember how I felt the first time he held me in his arms,  when time stood still as we stayed in each other's arms and nothing else mattered. When we made music and eye contacts from our souls but all is gone.....


In moments like these, I wish I could turn back the time, to feel how his hands held me and how his lips kissed mine. In moments like this, I miss him dearly as I slowly forget his love as it doesn't seem to be there anymore.....


And in this moment, when I am still in love with him and the deep despair of lovers rumble, my heart is bruised and my soul crumbled....

In this moment, I should be talking to him but I can see just how there's going to be no more of me with him and now my heart is getting used to being alone.


In this very moment, my heart tires.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...