Saturday 27 January 2024

That Girl

 They say blunt force breaks glass, but so does resonance


I am that girl standing underneath the golden tree for my turn to pick up the falling golden leaves in spring time, beneath a tree so beautiful than I could begin to wonder.

I am that girl,

that girl improving my music, my poetry, 

that girl dancing on the shore. No matter what comes my way, I stand here and sing and dance to the music of the sea so beautifully as the waves on it.


I am that girl freely floating ,

Floating in the salt lake that life has specially built around me. I am that girl most traveled to escape and deal with emotions that hang on the balance of my not so sad life. I am that girl now living life, a life I thought was impossible to live. 

A life of Love and freedom and grace.

I am that girl traveling towards everything beautiful because it was meant for me. The girl giving all the love as it should be. A girl happily and madly in love with being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...