Saturday 27 January 2024

The Death Of Me (Mathieu)

 What I want,

What I truly desire,

Braiding your tangled hair

Touching your beautiful manly large feet 

I want to taste your flaws, your lips wet with mine

Your arms when your warm white flesh touches mine, your magic embrace

Your kisses against my face

To lay down with you every night and morning



You still live in me and my soul cries for the death of me.

When I looked into your eyes, they were like clocks that stopped when I stared into them

In these moments, everything began to speak

Only in languages love is understood.

The death of me made music with me, music my soul has been dancing to ever since.

He put paintings of life in my imaginations and made me smile like nobody else can

His eyes brought back emotions I couldn't control.



It is the death of me that showed me that love and passion rule over preparation

And made me more independent.

The death of me was a he and he understood me

The death of me loved me so deeply as I him.


And still,

Whatever happened with us, your body haunts mine, tender and slow and the incense I am burning over you brings back every memory of you.

Tu es ma mort

Mathieu. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...