Wednesday 2 March 2016

Trapped

Am trapped on the inside,
With needles and razors
Each of a different size...
My emotions are ever in motion,
Like the sun, moving in slow motion..
ZERO COMMOTION


Am surrounded by people
Pushed to the middle
Yet am alone on the inside..
Rare as a pickle,
My heart is made of pixels.
If only you could love me,
I'd give you some of me and we could glow
Higher than eagles..

They say you can't fix what has been broken
But I try to bandage the damage with
ZERO BAND AIDS
I hold on  tight
With no fright...
There must be hope..

In the dark of nights,
I lay to feel alright
But my heart goes to war, wrestles my mind
And leaves me trapped on the inside...

So my eyes close
And I hold on to memories that beat me down so slow
If only I could change things...
I lose control, and cry out my soul..
OH NO.......






No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...