Friday 18 March 2016

When i say am saved

When I say am Saved
Please excuse me, I don't mean that I am perfect
My flaws are all too visible,
I get lost too and I constantly need Jesus to hold me..
But God believes am worth it.


Being Christian does not mean that I am strong...
Hell no!
I am professing to be weak
And I pray for strength to carry on...

See am a flower
In some seasons, I weather and dry,.
I am praying to God, to hold me up, mould me, and breath in me all the essentials of life..


When I say am saved,
I am not trying to push away or ignore the people that are tamed bad in society,
I have my own piece of the cake, I have been there.
So am crying out Lord, please hook me up with such people, the broken, the torn, the used, the ones in pain, the condemned
And let the love u bestowed upon me manifest...
I want to share my faith with someone.


When I say I am christian,
I am not bragging about my success,
I am admiting to failure,.
Am an open book and am crying out please God, write your story on my heart!
TRANSFORM ME.

SO please..
Get this right...
When I say I am Christian,
I still mess up here and there,
I make bad decisions,
I submit to my confusion,
I have my own share of pain, sin, shame and a past!
Which is why I seek His name.
Am human, not a spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...