Wednesday 30 March 2016

This is me '1'

This is me
I am who I am
Loving or thoughtful
Angry or meek,
I am a dreamer,
I never stop trying....
I am a girl full of hope.
THIS IS ME..


I am not as forgiving as I'd sometimes like to be,
Because when I hurt , I hurt deeply.
My logic is all my own
At times misunderstood because I don't always do things for my own good.
I am only me..


I am independent and unbreakable,
I believe in me, I don't fall for peer pressure..
I never stop thinking of how my past was and how the future will be...
I am patient and impatient
This is who I am.
THIS IS ME.


Do not see what you wish for me,
I am torn, but not completely broken..
See my hopes and my dreams,
I can never be perfect but m still worth it.
Sometimes I pretend, most times I lie..
This is who I am.
THIS IS ME

Am like a match stick
In all that is left of me,
I can make an explosion.
So don't underate me,
You don't know my intentions...
I am full of words that are unspoken...
Beautiful but ugly,
My mistakes never seize to hug me
this is who I am.
THIS IS ME.


SOMETIMES,
I just wana be right, and never wrong
What you wantt I may not have,
Your expectations I may not meet
And my outlook may not impress you.

I am my own girl..
In my world, I only exist,
Am not here to impress you...
Am a perfect definition of Imperfection
But that is who I am.
THIS IS ME

2 comments:

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...