Wednesday 9 March 2016

To all the guys

Am sorry
That am not perfect , (most times) I mess up too.

Am sorry
That am just a normal girl with so much self respect!
I love to stay home all night and not go out..

Am sorry
My body is not nice enough to satisfy your wants,
Especially of your eyes.

Am sorry
I do not sleep with any guy that comes my way,
I will stay this way...

Am sorry
That I am always the one you need to talk to
But never (good enough) to date

Am sorry
You can't realize av been (the one all along...)

Am sorry
I was brought up the right way (I have priorities)
So I'd rather stay up all night to write poetry than go out to the club
That's not my kinda place to be...


Am sorry
That am not what you are looking for.
I actually care less..

Am sorry
That am actually nice and (not a bitch)

Am sorry
I have no expensive weaves, handsets, clothes, bags and shoes,
But am okay the way I am.
Taking one step at a time..


Am sorry
I am dark skinned and proud,
Won't try to be a yellow bone that y'all run to...
Am fine this way..

Am sorry
That I am not your type of girl,
But most of all,
Am sorry for not being sorry anymore.....

I am female and am actually OK with being alone and waiting for everything right to come my way!!
At the right time n right places.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...