Friday 17 November 2023

Letters and a confused heart.

Tingling.
Heart clenching.
Is something fading?

I wish he could know what I am too scared to show

I wish he could see just how much he means to me..

I wish he could hear all the things that I fear, about him never believing that my love for him is growing.....

I took a step into the unknown,  never wanting to look back

Loving him with all the ways I have ever known and day by day, I hold him close to my heart though shattered apart. Wondering why he would easily turn me away.

Sometimes, his words cut deep into my soul but then my love reminds me that I gave unto him my heart and relinquished my soul...

I want to love him in ways I do not know...

With passion wide and love so vast am wishing upon stars and night that pain and sadness remaineth things of thy past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Money Cannot Buy

Freedom to sing Freedom to speak Freedom to seek Freedom to write Freedom to Feel Freedom to Love Freedom to be who you want to be Freedom t...